Tuesday 6 August 2013

Finally!! - Finalmente!!

[ENGLISH] R was born on the 29th of July at 7:44pm. He is a lovely and healthy boy who weighed 3.730 kg at birth and measured 55 cm! Labour was long and tiring and we found out that my body just does not dilate; so, as it happened with G, 24hours after inserting the gel, and while having strong painful contractions, my cervix was only 3 cm dilated and posterior. Therefore, I got connected to a drip of hormones and got an epidural at 4pm. That allowed me to rest and get my energy back to do the pushing.

R was gently pushed and breathed into the world and arrived with a powerful scream. All good, nice strong boy who was searching for my breast soon after arriving at this world. Over the moon and amazing bonding moments. I did not care anymore about anything as I had my healthy boy.

[ESPAÑOL] R nació el 29 de julio a las 7:44pm. Es un niño precioso y sano que pesó 3.730 kg y midió 55 cm! El trabajo de parto fue largo y agotador y llegamos a la conclusión de que mi cuerpo no sabe dilatar; así que igual que pasó con G, 24 horas tras la inserción del gel durante las cuales tuve contracciones fuertes y dolorosas, mi cérvix tenía 3 cm de dilatación y estaba completamente posterior. Así que a las 4 de la tarde me conectaron a la hormona y me pusieron una epidural. Con ella conseguí dormir y descansar y coger fuerzas para empujar.

El nacimiento de R fue suave, un par de empujones y respirar mientras el niño salía y llegaba al mundo con un grito poderoso. Alivio, un niño sano y fuerte q así que lo pusieron en mis brazos, empezó a buscar mi pecho. Alucinante, unos minutos mágicos en los que nos conocimos y conectamos para siempre. Ya no me importaba nada pues tenía mi niño sano.


No comments:

Post a Comment