Saturday 27 July 2013

Labour 4 – Parto 4



[ENGLISH] Not even Murphy seems capable of evicting #2. Not even a broken car and tons of spicy food; walking aimlessly for 1 hour per day; and the herbal remedies that Jill gave me and Binbin’s acupuncture. I had another round of acupuncture today. Binbin said that, very likely, I would be in labour within 10 hours… If not, I will have to go to Hospital tomorrow and they will either keep me there for a long induction or send me back home and induce me on Monday… so far, Operation Eviction is a total failure.

At least the BP is still improving, my smile is getting better and there are some tiny movements in my eyebrow.



[ESPAÑOL] A este niño no lo desaloja ni Murphy. Ni con el coche averiado y toneladas de comida picante; andar todos los días durante más de una hora; y las hierbas que me dio Jill y la acupuntura de Binbin. Hoy me di otra sesión de acupuntura. Binbin dijo que lo normal sería que me pusiera de parto en unas 10 horas… Si no, pues me toca ir al Hospital mañana y o bien me ingresan para la inducción larga o me mandan de vuelta para casa y me inducen el lunes… de momento, la Operación Desalojo es un fracaso total.

Por lo menos la PB continua mejorando, mi sonrisa va mejor y puedo mover la ceja un poquillo.





No comments:

Post a Comment