Tuesday 2 July 2013

82 days of Bell’s Palsy – 82 días de Parálisis de Bell



[ENGLISH] 82 days today and slight improvements here and there. Tomorrow I will have the last injection of Vitamin B and since Friday night I have been taking religiously the herbal essences that Jill gave me; I am also massaging with Hypericum oil and that seems to make my face tingle.  I feel tired and that is probably a combination of the BP with 38 weeks of pregnancy. I have joined a support group in Facebook and the general consensus is to rest and that the body will heal when ready. Apparently, if you are pregnant, you should rest as much as you can and take things easy so you can recover as your body recovers after having the baby... let’s see.


[ESPAÑOL] Hace 82 días que empezó esto y sólo hay pequeñas mejoras. Mañana me toca la última inyección de Vitamina B y desde el viernes que me tomo las esencias de hierbas que me dio Jill. También me doy masajes con el aceite y parece que me provoca cosquilleos en la cara. Me siento cansada y es que la combinación de PB con 38 semanas de embarazo es brutal. Me he unido a un grupo de apoyo en Facebook y el consenso general es descansar y que la cura llegará cuando el cuerpo este preparado. Parece ser que en caso de embarazo hay que descansar lo más posible y tomarse las cosas con calma de tal manera que te puedas recuperar al mismo tiempo que se recupera el cuerpo del embarazo… ya lo veremos.


No comments:

Post a Comment