Saturday 20 July 2013

99 days of Bell's - 99 dias de Bell

[ENGLISH] I am much better from the Bell's Palsy but I am still struggling to move my eyebrow and close my eye when not in bed. I can do a half smile and I am really grateful that I will have that to receive my baby. I am definitely better but not well... worse than I thought I would be after 99 days, but definitely better than I thought I was ever going to be when, during my lowest days, I could see no improvements whatsoever.


Today is B's birthday... I made a cake and my mother cooked Marmitako (tuna stew) which was really good. My cake too... my mother was amazed at how good it was, even though I made it pretty quickly with G's help and I did not make it pretty!



[ESPAÑOL] Estoy mucho mejor pero aún me cuesta mover la ceja izquierda y cerrar el ojo si estoy fuera de la cama. Puedo medio sonreír y gracias, menos mal que por lo menos podré recibir al bebé con esa media sonrisa. Estoy definitivamente mejor pero no estoy bien… estoy mucho peor de lo que me imaginaba al principio que estaría a los 99 días pero infinitamente mejor de lo que me imaginé en mis horas más bajas cuando no mejoraba nada.

Hoy es el cumple de B… le he hecho una tarta y mi madre ha hecho un Marmitako que estaba buenísimo. Mi tarta también… mi madre se ha quedado flipada de lo rica que estaba y eso que la hice super rápido, con ayuda de G y no la decoré!

No comments:

Post a Comment