Tuesday 9 July 2013

89 days, on my way to recovery – 89 días, recuperándome poco a poco



[ENGLISH] First world problem: no hot water! And we have it better than the neighbours who have lost all power, including the fridge. The building has a pretty old electricity installation and we have been warned that it is going to have to be replaced…. Maybe this is it! Not too unhappy about it as that replacement might mean that we will not have to get our coffee machine fixed every few months. It is raining again and we probably have the humidity to blame… I put a load of washing out last night and it is having its 10th rinse outside. It will certainly not have any trace of detergent left. 

On the BP side of things, I am still feeling quite positive. Today, the corner of my mouth is definitely moving and I can feel muscles contracting/nerve action on my cheek… exciting!! I will continue everything I am doing at the moment and might call my friend to get her to Reiki me again.



[ESPAÑOL] Problema del primer mundo: no tenemos agua caliente! Y estamos bastante mejor que los vecinos, ya que ellos parecen no tener nada de luz, incluyendo la nevera. El edificio tiene una instalación eléctrica bastante antigua y ya nos habían avisado de que tendrían que sustituirla en breve… Puede ser que esta sea la gota que colme el vaso! Por nosotros bien, ya que ello implica tener electricidad estable y no tener que llevar la máquina de café a arreglar cada pocos meses. Está lloviendo de nuevo y seguro que la humedad tiene algo que ver con este desastre… Puse una lavadora a secar ayer por la noche y ya va por el 10º aclarado, no le va a quedar ni gota de detergente.

De la parálisis… pues aún me siento bastante bien después de los avances de ayer. Hoy sigo pudiendo mover la comisura de la boca y además siento actividad muscular/nerviosa en el moflete, debajo del pómulo… a ver!! Continuaré con todo lo que estoy haciendo ahora, a ver si cuelgo un post con todos los detalles, y además igual llamo a mi amiga para que me haga Reiki de nuevo.

No comments:

Post a Comment