Saturday 22 June 2013

Rainy Saturday - Sábado lluvioso





[ENGLISH] It rained all day. Non stop. So aside from my trip to yoga and B and G’s trip to the supermarket we all stayed at home. We played Lego, made puzzles, played cars and transformers and read books. B went for a surf and G and I had spaghetti with crab meat, avocado, tomato and cheese for lunch (a free adaptation of one of Marcello's wonderful dishes), it is always fun to have spaghetti with a 4.5 years old!


The weather forecast says that it is going to get worse andit is going to rain more... HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? We are about to find out.


We then came to our neighbours’ house to babysit their kids. After years of offering and months of warning them that we will no longer be capable of doing it once #2 arrives; they have taken on our offer and gone to the theatre and dinner. B and I have been watching three kids (4.5, 3.5 and almost 2 years old). It was fun, we had pizza and watched a movie, but now they are finally all in bed and I am upstairs being very silent because I don’t know if my little neighbours are light sleepers or not and I forgot to ask.

P.S.:  my lovely yoga instructor said that my face is looking much better (yay!) and that she is really impressed at how I still manage to do the entire class at 36 weeks of pregnancy (double yay!).  I do put a lot of effort because I can feel how good is for me, not only for body and mind and pregnancy but especially for my Bell’s Palsy.

[ESPAÑOL] Hoy ha llovido todo el día. Sin parar. Así que además de mi salida a yoga y de la salida al supermercado de B y G nos hemos pasado el día metidos en casita. Hemos jugado al lego, con los puzles y los transformers y también hemos leído libros. B se fue a hacer surf y G y yo comimos espagueti con cangrejo, aguacate, tomate y queso (adaptación libre de un plato de mi querido Marcello), comer espagueti con un niño de 4.5 años siempre es gracioso/interesante!
La prediccióndel tiempo indica que va a empeorar y que va a llover más todavía… CÓMO ES POSIBLE SI NO HA PARADO Y NO HA SIDO EXACTAMENTE CALABOBOS?! Creo que estamos a punto de descubrirlo.

Después nos vinimos a casa de los vecinos para cuidar de sus niños.  Llevamos años ofreciéndonos y meses avisando que así que nazca Secundino no vamos a poder hacerlo; así que hoy han aceptado nuestra oferta y se han ido a cenar y al teatro. B y yo hemos cuidado de 3 niños (4.5, 3.5 y casi 2 años). Nos lo pasamos bien, cenamos pizza, vimos una película y ahora están ya todos en cama. Yo sigo arriba y estoy muy callada ya que me olvide de preguntar si los niños eran de sueno ligero o no.

P.S.:  mi monitora de yoga me dijo que mi cara estaba mucho mejor (ole!) y que está realmente impresionada con la facilidad con la que hago la clase dado que ya estoy de 36 semanas (doble ole!). La verdad es que sí que pongo mucho esfuerzo porque he notado que me va genial para todo, especialmente la Parálisis de Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment